NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
AMAZING QUALIFICATION IF YOU ARE ALREADY TRAINED IN AESTHETICS OR NEEDLE WORK
This course is usually £800 but for now is only £350 so don't miss it.
Phlebotomy is the process of making a puncture in the vein, usually in the arm for purpose of drawing blood. It is a recognised specialised skill in the health care field
Our phlebotomy courses are taught by recognised NHS & NMC registered nurses.
We pride ourselves for being one of the first private training academies to offer this training aside from NHS training.
Our trainer who regularly teaches and assesses across the UK to NHS workers, nurses, paramedics, aestheticians and pharmacists has also trained our Visage trainers and will be teaching along side our nurses who will bring the first class and health care standard training. With the opportunity to register onto the ‘National phlebotomist register’ with this qualification. This is the best of the best.
Our tutor also has a published article yo can read about in link below.
Our phlebotomy course goes that extra mile offering you a full days training and the use of live models.
- Anatomy and physiology of the arm
- Easy to follow training course
- In depth training
- Covers all theory and practical
- Supportive and qualified tutors
- Access to all course notes and manuals
- Correct blood draw procedures
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Blood collection and management procedures
- Work flow cycles and phlebotomist duties
- Patient prep and correct aftercare
- Pre and post complications
- Learning on false arm first
- Learning on live models
- Correct sharps disposal
- The devices used
- Choosing the site for puncture
- The clinical status of the patient